Transform Workers, Work and Workplaces
HK-IMT (Hong Kong Institute for Marketplace Transformation) helps people integrate their faith and work, and aims to transform Workers, Work and the Workplaces
Our mission is to equip and empower Christians in all walks of life to live out their Kingdom calling in the world from Monday through Sunday.
Statement of Faith
We believe in:
- The sovereignty and grace of God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in creation, providence, revelation, redemption, and final judgement.
- The divine inspiration of Holy Scripture and its consequent entire trustworthiness and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- The universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the fall, bringing everyone under God’s wrath and condemnation.
- The substitutionary sacrifice of the incarnate Son of God as the sole ground of redemption from the guilt, penalty, and power of sin.
- The justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith alone in Christ crucified and risen from the dead.
- The illuminating, regenerating, indwelling, and sanctifying work of God the Holy Spirit in the believer.
- The unity and common priesthood of all true believers, who together form the one universal Church, the Body of which Christ is the Head.
- The expectation of the personal, visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To assist primarily people, workers, workplaces, churches, theological schools to integrate faith and work through the teachings of the Bible and the application of biblical principles.
- To set up cohorts, fellowships, mentoring and coaching.
- To conduct teaching, seminars and courses.
- To research and develop materials
- To publish books and audio-visual materials.